The authentic vernacular and classical
creations of Ong-ard Satrabhandhu stand as vigorous,
if lone, way signs to a civilized future.
Please contact us with inquiries.
6 Rachamankha 9, Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
+ 66 53 904 099 / email@example.com
- Photography, François Halard, Somkid Paimpiyachat
- Interior Design, Ong-ard Architects, Rooj Changtrakul
- Editorial, Errol Barron, Léon Krier
- Renderings, Songwut Usrisa, Puvanart Svavasu, Ettore Brunetti
- Website, Dyad Communications design office
This house is deceptively simple, the linear layout maximizes cross ventilation, making the home appropriate for tropical living. There are verandas on both the river and the street side. The walled-in swimming pool becomes part of the open living space of the house.
The wooden pavilion by the river demonstrates an old traditional Thai way of living.