The authentic vernacular and classical
creations of Ong-ard Satrabhandhu stand as vigorous,
if lone, way signs to a civilized future.
Please contact us with inquiries.
6 Rachamankha 9, Phra Singh, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
+ 66 53 904 099 / email@example.com
- Photography, François Halard, Somkid Paimpiyachat
- Interior Design, Ong-ard Architects, Rooj Changtrakul
- Editorial, Errol Barron, Léon Krier
- Renderings, Songwut Usrisa, Puvanart Svavasu, Ettore Brunetti
- Website, Dyad Communications design office
AT THE HEART OF THE BUSINESS DISTRICT in Chinatown, the building projects an image of dignity and calmness to the urban fabric. The design language is ancient Chinese vernacular with a sophisticated classical structural component of wooden brackets, or tou-kung, in Chinese. The courtyard is also being employed to give visitors a refreshing and friendly atmosphere in dense urban context.